Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jonah is 6 months!

Cute baby in a diaper:)

"I look just like my dad!"
Happy to be sitting a little bit!

Seriously...how cute is that baby???!!!!
We have a roller!  Yep, it is official.  Jonah purposely rolls back to tummy.  He started doing so on June 9th.  Just a week and a half later, he is now rolling across the room sometimes.  On Father's Day (which is also the day he was 6 months exactly), June 19th, he finally cut his first tooth! It is his bottom center left tooth.  Seemed like it was a long time coming:)  This all seems kinda mundane to write, but I am so forgetful these days and if I don't write these things down, I won't remember them at all! We are working on sitting in the boppy and will start food once he seems to need something a little extra;)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Seriously, that baby is SOOOOO cute! I'm glad you're writing stuff down...as I'm unfortunately learning, things that I think I will remember forever, I seem to forget rather quickly. It'll be fun to see his 6 month stats after his appointment.