Our baby boy is a 4 year old now! The morning he woke up on his birthday, he came into our room and we said, "Happy Birthday, David! You're 4 today!" He looked puzzled for a moment, then said, "But I don't LOOK like I'm four!"
Promptly after breakfast, he asked if he could show us that since he is now 4, he can jump "even HIGHER!" We took a video:)
First, a look back:
 |
| David Allen 2/7/2008, born at 33 weeks |
 |
| Holding my sweet tiny baby boy for the first time! |
 |
| David turns 1! |
 |
| Two and skilled with a fork:) |
 |
| Big 3 year old! |
 |
| Presents on birthday morning |
 |
| 4 means, according to David, that he can jump higher! |
3 comments:
It's hard to believe David is 4! Doesn't seem that long ago that he was a tiny, tiny baby! I love the pictures you posted-so fun to see the changes through the years.
Oh my!!! Isn't God so good??? Seeing the progression of life through these pics. just warmed my heart in their reminder of God's wonderful grace!
David is 4?! Wow! How time flies. He sure looks like himself, even when he was teeny tiny. The same sweet smile and disposition. I miss him so much! Happy Birthday month, David!
Post a Comment