Our major feat for the week was summitting Mt. Quandry. Our cabin had an amazing view of this mountain of 14,265ft. Sadly, I was a HORRIBLE picture taker and walked away from the reunion with only about 12 pictures. Luckily, my cousins and siblings are much better at this and filled in most of what I missed with my camera. But, for the sake of this blog, this is what you get:)
What I can't show you, but what I can tell you is that we saw some very wooly mountain goats/sheep...I'm acutally not exactly sure what they were. But there was a mama one with some babies and they were very cute. Did you get a picture of them, you ask? NO!!! Why, you ask? I DON'T KNOW!!! I do know that I was wet at the time. I know, lame excuse.
Pictures to come later....my computer isn't cooperating and I don't feel like starting a fight with it right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment