Wednesday, August 26, 2009

18 mo. check up


David had his 18 month check-up today. Everything went well and there was just a short little cry following his one shot. He charmed the nurse and the doctor with his "yes" nod to everything they said. He has gotten alot longer but is still a lightweight:) Here are his stats:
Height: 30 3/4 in.
Weight: 17 lbs. 12 oz.
The picture above was taken last week, but it was just too darn cute not to include. I think he looks like a Dr. Seuss character:)

3 comments:

Laura said...

David does look like a little Who in that picture! He sure has grown alot in the 3 months since he last check up. (I had to go back and find the last stats). It's amazing how much older his face looks since those April and May posts! Not only is he bigger, he has SO many more tricks!

Grandma Elvi said...

I'm thinkin' there's lots of mischief going on in that little head!???

RuRu said...

love the picture!!!