Matthew 7:7-12
We have had some spring days lately so David has been discovering the textures of grass and dirt and sticks. I'm thinking a sandbox will be in order here soon...and maybe even a little outdoor pool to splash in this summer:)
I can aleady picture David making those boy fighting gun noises and truck noises. He sure likes that stick he found--did he end up eating it?
Looks like he is donned for the 4'th of July! Sand boxes and pools are great ideas! Make sure you have a good cover for the sandbox!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I can aleady picture David making those boy fighting gun noises and truck noises. He sure likes that stick he found--did he end up eating it?
Looks like he is donned for the 4'th of July! Sand boxes and pools are great ideas! Make sure you have a good cover for the sandbox!!!
Post a Comment