Sunday, March 1, 2009

In the shower

I was just getting ready to clean the shower when I heard baby laughs coming from inside. This is what I found:) It seems David is getting older now by leaps and bounds. He has started to learn how to make the buttons work on his little car toy and he is better now at entertaining himself. I almost always find him standing in his crib when he wakes up. One of his favorite things to do in the bathtub is lying on his back splashing with both legs...he can give the floor and myself quite a shower! He also is getting a little bit more brave when we are 'walking' with him. He will sometimes let go with one hand and will move around furniture more and more. Yesterday, I was playing with him on the bed (actually throwing him on the bed which he loved). He got brave on me and started throwing himself backward from a sitting position....didn't matter if he was sitting on the edge or not!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love how amused he gets by the drain EVERY time he sees it! And...I'm curious to know if he got out of the shower himself, or if he needed some help??

P.S. The word verification I have to type is "forkie"-- Ha ha!

Grandma Elvi said...

A little water bug??? I agree with Laura bout the drain amusement; that's what I was gonna type! It's like he has some kind of need to go check to see if the drain is still there!